Sunday, April 21, 2013

Miniature Fairy coloring book and colored pencils

Hello again,

I wanted to share with you a couple of things I made to go along with my craft room for my dollhouse.

I designed the cover and back cover of the book and edited the fairy pictures I found on the internet. I found them on coloring page websites.

The colored pencils I made from hand too and I hope you like them.

If anyone would like the cover template, let me know because I would be glad to share.

The name of the coloring book is my logo (of course)- "Fairy Dreams & Mini Things-by Cassie Wilbanks".

I do hope that if you are finding my blog useful then please take the time to sign up and follow me.

Also, please use the info for personal use only. I also don't claim to make things perfect and I know everything has its flaws but I do this for pleasure and if it starts getting to the point of nitpicking then it wouldn't be fun anymore.

I do hope you will continue to find my blog of some use and please if you have any suggestions, don't hesitate to let me know. :)

Thank you for taking the time to browse.

Cassie Wilbanks

Here is pictures of my fairy coloring book and pencils.




No comments:

Post a Comment