Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Miniature dollhouse fishtank

Hello again,

I want to share with you a fantastic find that I came across the other day. I found this miniature fish tank at Dollar General. I couldn't believe it! It has the fish that get bigger in water. I don't have a picture of how I renovated it but I took out the weeds and the fish and placed sand in it and it doesn't leak because it was made to hold water.

The lid is glued on and just the hole at the top comes open but I was able to get the lid off without breaking it and I painted the lid black and it is perfect in my house. It would look perfect with some resin and clay fish in there with a light fixture attached to the lid. It is a must bye. It was only $1. I do hope that you will find one and it make your day like it did mine! :)

Here is a picture of one that I haven't yet taken out the fish or weeds or the little balls.......



let me know what you think! I think it is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment