Monday, October 14, 2013

Free Digital Scrapbooking Software!

Hello all!

I make many of my digital scrapbooking layouts and hybrid projects using Mymemories suite v4 and now you can too.

You can now have this software free. It is the downloadable only. If you want a physical CD of the software, you will have to purchase it. This software is so easy to use and they even give you free elements, shapes, paper, etc. that is already programed into the software.

You have until October 16th to download this software. go to www.mymemories.com and add the software to your cart and then put my code into the promotion code box and its free. Here is my code: FreeTreatHA10 

Just copy and paste the above code because it has to look EXACTLY like I have it above. 

Enjoy!

#freedigitalscrapbooking #mymemories #free

No comments:

Post a Comment