Sunday, February 17, 2013

Tutorial on Doll eyes


Hello fellow crafters,

It has been a little bit since I have posted. I have been busy with school and work and I need a little crafty time. I am in need of some serious doll making. I have even been thinking about making some more dollhouse miniature items. 

I am putting together a tutorial on how to make doll eyes. I have searched the web and have found some great tutorials by incredible artist and so I have now found my own way of making the  using some of the techniques that I have found over the web. I know I don't have many followers but if anyone is watching and you would like me to show you the way I make the eyes, then please let me know. 

I'm also going to make adding my work in progress diorama that my 5 year old and I are making. So I hope you stick around. More is coming soon! :)

Cassie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment