Saturday, March 30, 2013

Glow-in-the dark easter eggs!

Hello,

The coolest thing next to sticky notes!

So I am still doing some searching and found a very easy and unique way of making easter different with eggs. Take the glow in the dark bracelets or necklaces and place them in plastic eggs and then turn the lights off and wa-la!!! They are so fun to search for in the dark. It is easy and cheap and there isn't a mess at all. I found this from www.mommysavers.com. She is so smart to have thought this up. She is into creating several things with glow-in-the dark things. Here is a picture of the eggs.

Are these not the coolest thing next to sticky notes??
Please join my blog and comment on anything you would like me to find or do tutorials on. I hope you will follow my blog. Thank you. :) Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment