Thursday, October 31, 2013

Free Kindergarten Worksheet Printable

Ok, I have done two different digital scrapbooking projects here. I used only one kit. The kit is "Party Monsters" by the fabulous, Touched By A Butterfly!!!!!

To buy the kit, click on the links below.

I created a layout of my sister and her friends and then I created MY very FIRST Kindergarten worksheet printable. I have never created one before but have always wanted to. It isn't nothing special, just something I had in my mind and this kit was PERFECT for it!!!!

I hope you enjoy it and please don't claim the worksheet or anything on my website as your own or don't use it as profit because I do work hard on them and I would just love for you to give me credit where it is deserved. Thank you. I hope you enjoy them.

I will soon be making some more printables with this kit.

To buy this kit click on one of the store links below:







Printable School worksheet. Copyright of Cassie's Creative Crafts
Property of Cassie's Creative Crafts

#kindergartenworksheet #printables #freebie #kindergarten #digitalscrapbooking #touchedbyabutterfly



No comments:

Post a Comment